Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
To support the growth of Stryker in France, we are recruiting a talented Product Manager to play a key role in the achievement of sales target by building, coordinating and leading a strong marketing plan for the Traumatology product portfolio, and in particular l’enclouage. This includes in particular:
* Develop short to midterm tactical marketing plans, launch plans, marketing initiatives including customer engaging activities in partnership with local leadership and European Marketing / Brand Manager to facilitate faster than market growth
* Manage product launches including adjusting for local market requirements and translations; Identifies and implements new approaches to promotional channels and engagement with customers, formulates sales promotion guidelines, methods and procedures.
* Execute revenue forecasting for new products and potential acquisitions. Partners with Operations to effectively manage product forecasting, inventory management, pricing and product expiry
* Drive brand awareness and penetration by networking and building relationships with key external stakeholders, including key opinion leaders, medical and clinical groups, and external vendors, and ensure their views and needs are represented in product strategies and activities
* Drive regional Product Training by adapting marketing strategies to local needs, adjusting for local market requirements and translations and adjusting education content.
* Identifies, plans, deliver product/procedural to assure highest product and therapy expertise, internally and externally via training, and field procedure assistance. Drive Therapy concepts selling towards sales & marketing, and market differentiation education
* Provides Surgical Congress Support, collaborates with Marketing and communications teams to coordinate booth design, messaging and surgeon engagement events. * Provide Market/competitive analytics, anticipates and pro-actively develops response to competitor activities
* Provides product portfolio analytics on performance, competitive advantage, positioning. Analyses and appraises the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results. Proactively supports the sales organization in delivering successful commercial and tender offers
* Bachelor / Master degree in Sales /Marketing preferred
* Fluency in English & French required
* Successful experience, ideally as in a marketing or sales position in an international company, within the medical devices, preferable
* Experience of training and coaching on technical products.
* Knowledge of French healthcare market required, Traumatology preferable
* Experience of delivering marketing presentations to senior leadership
* Experience in the creation of branding materials, messaging, marketing communication, product launch, etc.
* Intermediate/expert level on IT tools including MS Excel Competencies
* Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, ability to build network.
* Confident public speaker, ability to present in an effective way and to adapt style to the audience.
* Dynamic, professional, pragmatic, driven to succeed and go the extra mile.
* Ability to lead projects and execute through others, Demonstrated success leading in a team environment
Marie Igersheim, Talent Acquisition Partner